Can I Stay a While?

Antonio's POV: After making my way to the common room, I saw chief Boden eating some lunch at the table. I then walked over to him and smiled. "Chief?" Boden turned his head to look up at me and smiled. "Antonio, how are you?" He got up and shook my hand. "How are you doing? Haven't seen you since we left the hospital." I nodded and smiled at him. 

"I'm doing good. Mind if I stay a while? Matt and Gabby are on a call. Gabby says she needs the pump so, I was going to stay." Boden just smiled at me. "Of course you can stay. Gives us some time with the little guy. C'mon, sit down and we'll quiet down." I nodded and then went to sit with him, happy to be there with all of Matt and Gabby's friends.

"God, I haven't been here in a while. I think the last time I was here was when Matt asked me to propose to Gabby the first time around." That's when I heard Severide speak up. "I thought you were the process server who gave Matt the divorce papers?" I nodded. "Right, forgot about that. Needed to give him a piece of my mind. Was not happy that they were divorcing."

That's when I heard Sylvie walk in. She was obviously shocked to see me because when we locked eyes, she tried to run away. I then looked at chief. "Can you watch him for a minute?" Boden then nodded. I then got up and ran after Sylvie. She has been acting strange lately and I needed to figure out what was wrong with her.