Chapter 363

Matt's POV: As I heard things start to escalate, I decided to move away from the bar and go sit with Severide. I hoped that, if I stayed out of the drama it wouldn't follow me home. That, and I wanted to talk to my best friend for a while. Needed to see how he was doing with his baby mama drama. I saw him sitting in the booth and I smiled at him. "Want some company?"

He turned his head and nodded as he looked up at me. "God, I need to talk to you. It's about this Hannah chick." I looked at him and nodded. "That the girl's name?" He nodded and sighed. "I got the DNA test and it shows I'm the dad. Stella is pissed because we were technically dating, yet we were on a break. I have no clue what to do." I sighed and looked at him.

"Honestly, I have no idea what to tell you. I mean, I was in the same situation when Gabby first came back into town remember?" Severide nodded. "Right, you were dating Brett?" I shrugged my shoulders. "We weren't dating, it was more like a friends-flirting relationship. It never went anywhere and it's never going anywhere because of this ring. Still mad I got married first?"

He then smirked at me. "Technically, I got married first remember?" I looked at him. "A yes, the famous Vegas wedding. Still, I was the first one to celebrate a one year wedding anniversary." Severide nodded. "Very true. And you were the first one to get married twice." I smiled at him. "Don't worry, you're next." Severide then turned his head when he saw Stella walk in.

"We haven't been in the same place recently. Seems like our heads have been clashing. I don't even know if she would want to marry me? I mean, our entire relationship has been like a friends with benefits relationship. I don't even know if I should call her my ex-girlfriend." I looked at him and then shook my head. "She's your ex-girlfriend. That's what Gabby says."

Severide chuckled. "I swear, she has you wrapped around her finger."