Family Doctor and Babysitting

Natalie's POV: When Matt asked me for a recommendation for a family doctor, I knew just the right one. It's the same one that I use for Owen. I then went to grab my phone and grabbed her contact information. "Her name is Dr. Walston. Here's the contact information." I passed it to Gabby before smiling. Gabby then grabbed her phone and put it in.

That's when she actually asked me something. "Actually, I've been meaning to ask you. Can we add you as a possible babysitter or are you too busy? With our shifts, we haven't had a chance to go to a daycare yet. If you ever have days off...could you?" I looked at her and nodded. "24 hour shifts right?" Gabby nodded. "Yes, that's the problem. We actually have another shift in 2 days."

Matt then looked at Gabby. "We need to find either a daycare or a babysitter for then." I nodded and then looked at Will. "You know, it would be nice to test out your skills as a father to a baby." Will turned his head when I said that and then smiled. "This a test to see whether I would make a good dad to a baby?" I nodded and smiled. "You already know I am craving one thanks to them."

Gabby chuckled and nodded. "Hey Matt, what do you say we let Will and Natalie watch Matteo for us on our next shift." Matt nodded. "I like the idea. It would probably really help you as well. I mean, who is more trustworthy than an ER doctor and an ER-Maternity doctor." I smiled and then corrected him on my speciality. "I'm an Emergency OB/GYN and Family Medicine Specialist." 

Will then looked at her before hearing Owen walk up to us. "Mom, can we head home now? I'm getting cold." I then looked at him and nodded. "How about you go with Will and get in your car seat? I'll be right there." Will nodded and smiled before getting up to go to the car. I then turned to look at Gabby. "Listen, I have to get going. But, you guys asked about babysitting. When were you thinking?"

Gabby then smiled. "In 2 days for 24 hours?" I nodded and smiled. "Let me talk to Will and then text me the information. It'd be my pleasure to help. Plus, we are technically all family. Will's brother Jay is like a brother to Antonio and you're his sister." Gabby smiled again and then nodded. "Thanks. Listen, you better go. Will is honking." I chuckled and nodded before giving her a hug, making my way to the car.