Chapter 339

Matt's POV: After having a bit of fun in the shower, me and Gabby decided to cool it down a bit. I was currently in the midst of walking around the apartment, looking for something specific, a baby play mat. That's when I saw it, the playmat that I got at WalMart while I was out getting groceries a few days earlier. I went while Gabby was in the hospital with Antonio because she needed time alone with her brother and I needed to get Matteo out of there since he was crying a lot.

After grabbing the box, I brought it to the living room and put it on the couch so that we could let Matteo play on it while we relaxed and watched some tv. That's when I reminded myself that I needed to buy another tv for our room since we only had one in the living room right now. Taking it out of the box, I moved to set everything down on the ground when I noticed that I needed tools. Luckily, I had them in my truck.

Before going, I decided to set stuff up in the living room so it was easy to find when I heard Gabby come out. "What's all this?" I turned to look at her and smiled when I saw she was wearing some jeans again that were not as tight as normal but, they were still quite tight for a woman who just gave birth a month and a half ago. "First of all, wow." I moved to get up and walked over to her. 

Gabby then blushed. "Oh this, it's nothing." I smiled at her and then went to kiss her. "And this is something I got for Matteo. It's like his crib mobile but for the ground." Gabby nodded and smiled as she rubbed my chest. "Speaking of him, he's still out but not much longer. I need to make a bottle so you do that." I nodded. "Actually, I have to go down to get my tools? Maybe we can do this together?" Gabby smiled and nodded. "Sure, I'll make us lunch first."

I smiled and went to kiss her cheek softly. "Be back in a minute." Gabby nodded and smiled as she walked over to the kitchen while I went to grab my coat and made my way outside to my truck so that I could get my tools.