Chapter 451

Back with Jay & Erin - Erin's POV

As I sit at our dining room table, I get a text from Gabby asking if they could come here instead. Apparently, their home is a mess and Matt wanted to see the nursery. He was obviously going to ask us if we wanted him to build it. I then went to look up at Jay when he walked over with breakfast. "Hey, so Gabby just texted and asked if they could come here instead."

Jay then moved to put my place in front of me. "Wonder why..." I just looked at him and smiled. "Do you want to build the nursery for us or do you want help?" Jay looked at me as he sat down before thinking about it. "I wouldn't mind getting help. I mean, he is a carpenter." I nodded before grabbing his hand. "Talk to Hank. He might want to help too."

Jay sighed and looked at me. "I'm trying to avoid Hank right now. I feel like he's being tougher on me because of the fact that we are having a baby." I nodded and sighed. "That might change now that we talked to him okay? Just relax and think about it. I mean, Matt did just build a nursery for him and Gabby. What if he does a good job here too?"

Jay nodded and liked the idea. "Okay, but not yet. I want to know the gender first. And, we may not even stay here. I think we should look for another place first. I would rather be a bit closer to the district and have a yard for little Jason to play in." I looked at him and then smiled. "Jason Halstead. That has a nice ring to it." 

Jay smiled and nodded. "I was either thinking Jason or Patrick for a boy." I then looked at him. "Patrick, after your..." Jay nodded and smiled. "Let's do that. After you dad. Patrick Halstead." Jay smiled again and then rubbed my hand. "Now, we just need to figure our a possible girl's name." That's when I thought about it and realized the perfect name. "Nadia." Jason was about to take a bite of his pancakes when he stopped to look at me.