Chapter 352

"Is there any reason that you aren't wearing a bra under this t-shirt of mine you're wearing?"

Gabby's POV: I moved my head to look up at him when he asked that question before smiling. I then went to kiss him. "First of all, you just noticed? And two, don't get any ideas." He smiled and nodded, continuing to rub my back. "I'm not, I know you want a break from that because you are sore. I could tell based on how you felt last time we got close."

I looked at him, feeling bad. "Listen, it's nothing you did. It's just...." Matt leaned down to kiss me and shut me up. I decided to just stop talking and let him kiss me when I heard a knock on the door. I groaned when I looked at Matt. "Who is it!" That's when I heard it was my brother. "It's me. I have some of the laundry you guys left at my place. I just found it recently."

I then sighed as I looked at Matt, moving to get up so he could get up. But, he didn't move. "You get up. I can't move much unless you want him to ask questions." He then looked at me confused while sitting up. I then moved to point at my chest and moved a bit, revealing that I moved quite easily when I am just wearing a t-shirt.

He then smirked and nodded while getting up before quickly leaning over me to kiss me softly. "God, that is so sexy. How about you wake up Matteo so he can see your brother while he's here?" I nodded and then smiled before letting Matt go. He then went to walk over to the door to let Antonio in while I went to check on Matteo who was still talking his afternoon nap.