Chapter 433

Gabby's POV: After hearing what Matt had to say, I couldn't help but also hear some reservations about me having been pregnant with Matteo. I mean, the situation is completely the same. I still have the aneurysm, I still have the same risks and chances of dying. Sure, I survived my pregnancy with Matteo and successfully gave birth. But...could I do it again? Should I do it again?

Matt then looked at me to answer my question. "Gabby, I hate to say this but...yes. These feelings are still from Matteo's pregnancy because I have no clue about the aneurysm and what may have happened since we last saw the specialist almost 2 years ago. What if it got bigger? What if it moved? What if it got smaller? What if it's gone? Gabby, it's why I treat you so carefully."

I then realized what he was talking about. Why he was so overprotective of me and my safety. It's why he was so scared when my dad hurt me. It's because he doesn't know what can cause an aneurysm to burst. He is scared to loose me just like I am scared to loose him in a fire. The only difference is that a fire is temporary, this aneurysm is forever.

I then looked at him and smiled. "Matt, I promise...I am not going to do what I did to you with Matteo ever again. You have my word. Just promise me that you'll keep an open mind. Who knows, maybe we can find an OB/GYN who specializes in women with aneurysms and who can monitor me better? Who knows what to do in these situations?"

Matt nodded and smiled. "I didn't even think of that possibility." I smiled at him. "We have so many options Matt. We have surrogacy, adoption and fostering. Trust me Matt, we will have a daughter someday...somehow." Matt just looked at me. "How did you know I wanted a daughter?" I chuckled and smiled at him. "What dad doesn't want a daughter?"

Matt chuckled and nodded. "One condition though." I smiled. "Name it." Matt then leaned in to kiss me softly. "I only have a daughter with you. Nobody else." I smiled and nodded when he said that before hearing Matteo. I then smiled at him. "You want to go for a walk? It's a nice day out. We said we would remember?" Matt nodded and smiled. "Let me finish then we'll go."