Where's Antonio?

Gabby's POV: As me and Matt came back from our latest call an hour later, I walked into the rec room to see Matteo sitting on Chief's lap. However, I didn't see Antonio. Walking over to him, I smiled at Chief before looking at him. "Have you seen my brother?" Chief looked up at me and nodded. "He asked if he could use Matt's room to get a little shut eye." I nodded and then walked over to Matt's office to see him and Sylvie there.

Walking up to the room, I went to knock on the door. "Chief said you were sleeping in here." Antonio turned his head when he heard me and then sighed. "You might want to sit down. Me and Sylvie have some news." I then looked at Sylvie and recognized how Antonio said that to me. It was exactly how he told me that he and Laura were divorcing. He used that tone whenever he had serious news. And I was already suspicious.

"How far along?" I moved to sit in Matt's chair after sitting down before looking at her. She then looked at me, shocked. "How did you know?" I smiled. "You have your hand on your stomach. It's what I did even when there wasn't a bump. Plus, it involves you and Antonio. Put two and two together, you get a kid." Sylvie sighed and looked at me. "Looks like you're stuck with replacements for a while."

I smiled at her. "I might talk to Matt about replacing you for the next year." That's when Matt walked in and looked at the three of us in his office. "Why would I have to stay on Ambulance for the next year?" I then looked up at him and smiled. "Brett, you tell him. You're his ex." Antonio then looked at her, shocked. "You slept with my brother-in-law?"