Chapter 430

Gabby's POV: As I made my way out to the living room, I walked out slowly. I didn't know what to expect when it comes to what Matt might say. He must be terrified after what he just saw and must have so many questions. What I am most confused about is why I am just having a panic attack now. I haven't had any since I got back and that was almost 3 months ago now.

I decided to go sit on the couch with Matteo, taking him from his bed we keep in the living room and holding him in my arms. I then kissed his head when I saw Matt staring at me. "If you aren't comfortable with me holding him right now, just tell me." Matt stared at me, seemingly shocked that I would even assume that. "Gabby, I am not going to ever stop you from holding him."

I nodded and sighed. "Sorry, I am just scared of what you think after what you saw in there. I mean, that is not the person you remember." Matt nodded and sighed. "Gabby, you experienced things in Puerto Rico that I am never going to understand. But, from what you told me about that memory you had...it must've been very traumatic. You could've miscarried or worse, died."

I was confused when he said died. "Why could I have died, I would've been rescued right away." He then sighed and looked at me. "Who knows with your aneurysm." I nodded, realizing now that's what he meant. I mean, even though yes...I survived the pregnancy, we never know when this may be a problem again. I then brought up the topic of going to check it.

"You think maybe we should go back to that specialist we went to so we can get an update on the size and possibly the location of the aneurysm?"