Chapter 461

Matt's POV: After changing Matteo and getting dirty, I looked at Jay who just walked back into the washroom with a new shirt for me. "You sure you really don't mind?" He shook his head. "This one is too tight for me anyways. It was in the donate pile. I think it'll fit you." I went to look at it and then smiled. Taking off my dirty shirt and putting the one Jay gave me, I put it on and smiled. I then looked at Matteo and saw him grinning.

"God, you are lucky you are cute." I then went to grab him and smiled as I moved him off the changing pad before cleaning up. I then picked him up in my arms and smiled while throwing the baby bag over my shoulder. That's when I smelt lasagna. "I think the foods ready." I walked out of the washroom with Jay when I saw Gabby walk up to me. "I was about to tell you that. What happened to your shirt?" I turned to look at Matteo.

"This guy thought it'd be funny to play let's make dad's shirt dirty." Gabby chuckled and smiled while going to grab him. "Who's shirt is that?" I smiled at her. "Jay gave me it. It's too tight for him apparently. Does it look good on me?" Gabby nodded and smiled, grabbing my hand before intertwining our fingers and leading me to the living room. "I guess we are eating on the couch?" Gabby nodded. "Well, one of us are since Matteo needs to lay down on a pillow. I thought you might want to. I'll eat over at the table."

I nodded and smiled, knowing why she said that before walking over to the kitchen to grab some lasagna. I then looked at Jay and Erin who seemed to be talking about work with Hank. "If you want, we can head home after lunch?" Erin then turned to look at me and sighed. "I hope we aren't making you feel unwelcomed." Gabby then spoke up. "No, it's okay. We have to go home after lunch anyways. Matteo has to take a nap." I nodded and smiled.

Erin then smiled at us. "Just eat at the bar." We both nodded and agreed, moving to sit at the bar so that we could eat lunch that afternoon.