Chapter 331

Matt's POV: As I made my way out to bed, I smiled at the sight of Gabby laying down semi-seductively in bed. Walking over to her, I smirked when I arrived at her side of the bed and looked down at her. "God, why must you sit that way when we agree to relax?" She chuckled and smiled. "Because, we are still newlyweds and even though we have a baby, it's a wife's job to please her man whenever she can."

I chuckled and smiled while leaning down to kiss her softly. I then moved to open the covers before bringing her against my chest. Slipping her legs in between mine, Gabby then smiled as she grabbed my neck and kissed me. "Can I get a massage tomorrow on our relaxing day?" I nodded and smiled at her. "You can get whatever you want except for sex." She stared at me, shocked at that answer.

"Sorry, did Matthew Casey just say no sex?" I chuckled and laughed before moving to kiss her shoulder. She then grabbed the back of my head and smiled. "I did because you need to rest. Technically, you are still recovering from everything you have through in the past month. That and I need to talk to you about what we are going to do in the new year with regards to jobs."

Gabby then looked up at me. "Me too actually, I found this job posting with my old charity from Puerto Rico. It's at their Chicago office and I want you to look at it." I smiled when she said that. "Apply for it Gabby. It'll be the best of both worlds. You get to help with that charity you love, while you also get to live in Chicago with your family."

Gabby smiled when I said that before kissing me softly. "Also, I want you to talk to whoever replaced Nick Duffy at OFI. Maybe instead of leaving CFD entirely, you can just transfer to arson. I liked the job and at least that way, you are still involved in the CFD." I liked that idea. "And, it keeps me there in case I want to go back to the firehouse when Matteo is older."

Gabby smiled and nodded before kissing me again. "So, that's our plan for tomorrow. You try and find a new job at CFD and I talk to my Charity's Chicago Office." I smiled when she said that before nodding. I then kissed her one last time. "We do it together." Smiling at her, I moved to kiss her goodnight before cuddling up to her more, ready to go to sleep.