Antonio, What the Fuck!

Matt's POV: As I led Antonio towards the apparatus floor, I was not happy and he was going to find out about it. I don't care if he was Gabby's brother and was watching Matteo. He knew the rules when we left the house this morning and not even 3 hours into him watching Matteo, he's breaking them. Gabby has PTSD from his accident and was hesitant to do it at first. 

Antonio turned to look at me. "Antonio, what the fuck! When we left this morning, Gabby gave you strict rules you needed to follow! And don't tell me to calm down! You would be yelling just like me if this was me bringing either Eva or Diego to the district!" Antonio nodded and sighed. "I panicked. I was trying to calm him down. I never thought to call. I just knew he needed you."

I sighed and looked at him. I then calmed down and just rubbed his arm. "Antonio, while your intentions may have been good...you should've called us. Listen, it's not that we trust you but...it took me hours last night to get her to believe everything was fine. We didn't go to bed as early as I wanted to because she was worried that you would get into another accident. However this time, it would be a fatal accident. Think about that man. And think about who she would've lost. Her brother and our son! Antonio, you need to understand that stuff is tense already."

Antonio nodded again and sighed. "Maybe I should go talk to her." I just shook my head. "Let her come to you. Heck, she may not even want to finish the shift now. That means I am going to have to get stuck with a son of a bitch reliever. His name is Mackey and he doesn't shut up." Antonio nodded and sighed again. "Okay. Listen, it won't happen again but...I just want to say I didn't drive." I then looked at him and felt bad about yelling at him. "Wait, you walked here?"