FaceTime with Antonio Part 1

Gabby's POV: While we were in the middle of our Dateline episode, we got a call from Antonio on FaceTime. He was still in the hospital and probably expected us to visit today. Unfortunately, we were going to have to let him down. Answering the call, I smiled at him and was about to speak when Matt went first. "You had to call at the worst time Antonio, we were about to find out who murdered our Dateline victim."

He smiled at us. "I guess that means you are not on your way to visit me?" I sighed and shook my head. "Sorry Antonio, we just need a day here together." Matt nodded and then kissed my forehead as he ran his fingers through my hair. "Anyways, we also have some big decisions to make soon so we are resting before that happens." Antonio looked at us confused. "What types of decisions?"

Matt smiled at the both of us. "I might be transferring from 81 to the Office of Fire Investigations. I want to be home more and I don't want to run into fires as much." I smiled when he said that. Antonio did too because he knew how much I worried about Matt when he was on duty. "Thank the lord! Finally, now my sister can stop growing grey hairs every time you have a shift!" I glared at him. "Look who's talking Mr. Hair Dye."

He looked at me. "Okay, was it Laura or Eva who told you that?" I stared at him, shocked it was actually true. "Oh my god, you're kidding. I was joking because you haven't gotten any greys yet and I am jealous but you really dye your hair?" He nodded and smiled. "Trust me, once Matteo is old enough and you are really stressed....you will understand why." 

Me and Matt both looked at each other and he smiled at me. "I agree with him, I prefer your hair black anyways. It's...you." I smiled as I moved to lay down on his chest more before feeling Matt wrap his arm around me. "So, when do you get out of the hospital?" Antonio smiled at us. "Not soon enough. I think they said another 3-4 nights because they need to do another operation."

I then stared at him, scared. "How many operations have you had already and what is this operation for?"