Pregnancy Depression in Puerto Rico Part 1

20 Minutes Later

Gabby's POV: As I sat on the couch, I turned my attention to Matteo. I was currently sitting next to him as he laid down in his crib next to the couch. I covered him up as he looked like he was tired while rubbing his head. I hated that I told Matt I thought about ending the pregnancy but, he needed to know the truth. He had to understand because of the risks. I am just so glad I decided not to go through with it because now, I have this amazing life with him and our son.

That's when I heard him come back. He was wearing some sweats and a t-shirt when he looked at me. I saw his entire mood change since he left to go to the shower and didn't know whether he was mad at the fact that I considered harming myself or Matteo...or if he was just worried. "Think I can sit down and hold you as we talk about this?" I nodded when he said that and then opened the covers, ready to talk about this for a while.

Once he was sitting down next to me, I felt him wrap his arm around my waist before kissing my head. I then went to grab the food before moving into his lap, in between his legs to lean against his chest. Matt grabbed the plate and put it on his knee while rubbing my arm. I then watched as he grabbed a bite of his sandwich before kissing my head. "Gabby, talk to me. I am scared. Please don't shut me out...I know you hated to admit that but, I need to know you're okay."

I nodded as I looked up at him while keeping my head on his shoulder. "Matt....I am scared that you are mad. Please baby, tell me you aren't mad. I need to know that before we continue. Please understand that my head wasn't on straight and I had a lot of pressure on me." Matt just looked at me and nodded. I then decided to cuddle up to him more as I felt him tug the covers up. "Gabby, just give me a minute to eat and then I want to talk about this. I'm here for you."

I nodded and just laid down on his chest, ready to talk about it as we sat there that afternoon.