How About you Join Antonio at our Place?

Gabby's POV: When Matt left to get Matteo changed, I turned to look at my brother and Sylvie. I smiled at them because I could tell Antonio was in love with her. That's when I decided that they needed a more private place to talk. "Listen, you guys obviously need to talk about everything. More specifically, a more private place to talk." Antonio and Sylvie both nodded in agreement.

"Sylvie, Antonio is staying at our place tonight with Matteo. How about you go back to your place, grab some clothes and you can stay with him?" Sylvie looked up at me, shocked. Antonio then smiled, liking the idea. "It'll give you time to practice being a mom. However, I have one rule. While you are at our place, you do not have sex! You are already pregnant."

Antonio turned to look at me and then shut up. "Antonio, you are at my house. My rules." He nodded and then smiled at Sylvie. "What do you say? Gives us time to talk and figure stuff out." He grabbed her hand and intertwined their fingers. Sylvie then nodded and smiled at Antonio. "You're in this with me right? We are going to have this baby because...I can't do a..."

Antonio stopped her by kissing her. "You are not getting an abortion. We will figure it out. And tomorrow, we will stay at Matt and Gabby's for a while so she can talk to you." I then looked at him. "Talk to me about what?" Antonio turned his head and smiled. "You guys can talk about what she might expect for the pregnancy. And you can recommend doctors?"

I sighed when he said that. "Unfortunately, I don't have an OB/GYN here because I wasn't here during my pregnancy. However, I would go to Med and talk to Natalie. Ask her for recommendations. She's our go to doctor at Med. Then, I recommend doing a scan to figure out how far along you are. That will let us know how long Matt is on Ambulance." 

Sylvie then smiled at me. "So, did he voluntarily join ambo or did you have to convince him?" She looked at me, referring to sexually convincing him. "No! He made the decision on his own." That's when I saw Matt come back with Matteo. "Matt, please tell Sylvie that I didn't do anything to convince you to join Ambo. More specifically, nothing sexual in nature."