Hey Natalie

Gabby's POV: After walking over to Natalie, I smiled when I walked up to her. "Natalie?" Natalie then turned around to look at us. "Hey guys. What are you doing here?" I walked up to her and hugged her. "We are just here, getting some fresh air. It's your day off?" Natalie nodded and smiled. "God, is that Matteo? He's gotten bigger." I smiled at Matt.

"Matt, how about you let her look at Matteo. She hasn't seen him since I gave birth." Matt nodded and then moved to stand next to her, showing Matteo off. That's when we heard Will walk over. "Don't worry, I'm not getting jealous this time around." Matt then turned to look at him and smiled. "Funny." Will smiled as he walked up to Natalie.

I then smiled at them. "Glad to see that you guys stayed together." Will nodded and smiled. "Trust me, I am not going to loose her after all the hard work you did." Natalie then looked at Will. "We just have to work things out then we'll get engaged again." Matt and me both smiled at them. "Mind if we sit down and talk? Feel like we only see you guys at work."

Natalie smiled and nodded. "Sure, grab the bench. Maybe we can tell you about good places for kids in the neighborhood." I smiled when she said that. "That sounds great." I then moved to a bench and waited for Matt to sit next to me. Wrapping his arm around me, he smiled as he wrapped his arm around me. "So, just curious...what area of the neighborhood do you live in?"

Natalie looked at us and smiled. "We live on the opposite side of the park, just across the street." Matt smiled when she said that. "Well, looks like we found our neighborhood doctor." Will then looked at him. "Uhm no, sorry...I am not doing that again. I almost lost my license doing that. That and I almost lost Natalie for doing that. Either go to hospital or clinic."

Matt nodded and smiled. "About that. We've been meaning to ask. Can we get a recommendation for a full-time doctor that isn't at the hospital?"