Chapter 338

An Hour Later, when Gabby is done talking to Antonio

Gabby's POV: After having that rough conversation with Antonio, I decided to go take a shower to just cool down. I needed a minute to think and this was my time. Matteo was down for a nap and Matt was supposed to be making us a snack since I didn't want to eat big meals today. I just wanted to snack in bed. The only exception was going to be supper when we ordered some pizza. But, what I didn't know is that he planned on joining me.

I only found this out when I felt him quietly walk up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist to bring me back against his chest. I turned around to look at him and smiled. "Hey, I thought you were going to making us a little snack?" He just stared at me and went to grab my neck. "Not when you need me here instead." He then moved to kiss me softly as we stepped close to one another. Moving my hand to his arm, I smiled as we took it slow with each other.

Matt then moved me back against the wall and put his hand on the railing while I moved my hand to his chest. Pulling away from the kiss, Matt looked at me before rubbing my cheek. "You okay? I saw you get pretty agitated and stressed back there." I nodded and then sighed. "I just hope that I didn't scare Matteo. He was right next to us in the bed." Matt just nodded and then moved to kiss my forehead. "He is fast asleep in his nursery. He should be up in 30 minutes."

I nodded before moving to grab his hand and intertwining our fingers. "Today, we need to relax again. Enough talking to people. Right now...I just need you to hold me in your arms. I have been stressed so much ever since I got back, I don't feel like I've ever truly been able to enjoy the fact that we actually have a new baby. I mean, he is already 6 weeks old." Matt then nodded and smiled at me. "Listen, you go relax in bed again okay? We'll just cuddle as a family today."

I smiled and nodded when he said that, moving his arms around me before wrapping my arms around his shoulders. I then leaned up to kiss him softly, happy to have him by my side. Matt then chuckled as we shared a nice slow kiss. We were so in sync that we ended up having some fun in the shower without even realizing what was happening. And boy did it feel good.