Lakeshore Hospital Search Part 1

Antonio's POV: As me and Matt arrived at Lakeshore Hospital, I saw it was closed. "Wow, when you said it was closed...you weren't kidding." I parked my car before getting out. I then went to look around and looked at the fencing. Matt then saw it was partially open. "For some reason, I feel like he's here. There has to be a reason the gates open."

I nodded while walking over to Matt and then went into the gate with him before looking at the hospital. The power was off. I then walked up the steps and then quietly walked into the door. I grabbed my phone and then checked for reception. "There's reception. You take second floor?" Matt turned to look at me. "How about you let me take lead? Search is my specialty."

I was about to object when I remembered that this hospital was not in the best shape and it would probably be best to let a fireman do it. Plus, I was not in the right mind to be commanding him when it was my son. Then again, it is his nephew. Whatever, he can go. "Tell me where to go." Matt then led the way. "If we go from the back to front, we have more chances to see him."

I didn't think about that. We then moved to the back when we heard some noises. We turned our head to hear some music. "Sorry Matt but, that's his favorite music. I have to follow it." Matt then nodded. "I agree. Follow that music." We then both started to run towards the music, hoping that Matteo was with the iPod or whatever music was playing. "Wait, you have a gun right?"

I turned to look at Matt and showed it to him. "Always." Matt nodded and then we continued to run towards the music, ready to find my son.