Chapter 326

Severide's POV

As I walked around Matt and Gabby's apartment, I got scared because I just threw a punch into Matt's wall. I got mad after a text from a fling of mine who said she thinks she's pregnant and it reminded me of when Renee did this to me. I want proof but, right now...I just need to figure out a way to hide the hole I made until I can get out of here. That was until I heard Matt's voice.

He and Gabby were currently in the midst of walking back into the apartment when he saw the hole I made in the wall. "What did you do to our wall?" Gabby just glared at me and was not happy. I then tried to backup. "See, it's a funny story...." Matt just stared at me. I then walked up to him and then tried to calm him down. Gabby just walked away and went to see Matteo.

Matt then crossed his arms. "You are not getting paid for babysitting. And you definitely are on the hook for this. I am going to fix it but you are going to pay for the materials and labor." I just stared at him and nodded. "Can I at least explain what happened?" Matt sighed and nodded. "Want a beer?" I nodded and then followed him to the kitchen.

Matt then went to grab a beer from his fridge for himself and for me when we started talking. "So, what made you punch the wall?" I turned to look at him and sighed. "A girl claims to be pregnant with my child." Matt just took a sip of his beer before spitting it out. "Please tell me it isn't Renee again. Or is this another girl doing this to you?" 

That's when we both heard Gabby walk in. "Oh god, did you go and get a girl pregnant Severide?"