Chapter 383

Matt's POV: As I finished getting our breakfasts ready, I moved to carry then towards the table. I then smiled as I looked at Matteo, making some funny faces to tease him. Once I put the plates down, I smiled as I walked over to Antonio. "Here, let me have this little guy for a bit." Antonio nodded and smiled, giving him to me. I then cuddled up to him, putting his head on my shoulder before carrying him towards the table to eat with Gabby.

Antonio then looked at me. "Do you guys not have a high chair?" Me and Gabby then looked at each other before I spoke up. "No we don't." Antonio nodded. "Listen, why don't you guys leave your car here and take mine to work? That way I have the car seat in case I have to go somewhere with him. Might help with groceries or something."

Gabby then looked at him and sighed. "You call me before you leave this house. I am not going to spend the day worrying about whether I am going to get a call on my brother." That's when I saw how worried Gabby was. "Actually Antonio, can you just stay here today? Gives us piece of mind. Gabby still has PTSD from when she saw you in your car."

Gabby nodded and then walked over to Antonio, kissing his head. "Please, promise me. You have Matteo again." Antonio nodded and smiled. "I promise. If I need anything, I can use Uber Eats or something." Gabby nodded and smiled. "Thanks Antonio." Gabby then smiled as she came to join me for breakfast. I then reached out and grabbed her hand. "Everything will be fine."

Gabby nodded and smiled, ready to work with me today.