Chapter 333

20 Minutes Later when Matt is done in the Shower:

Matt's POV: As I sat on the bed in our bedroom, I was currently in the midst of reading what a job at the Office of Fire Investigations would actually entail. I liked the hours and benefits involved. This actually seemed much better because it gave me more time at home. I then looked at the job opportunities that were available when I heard Gabby walk in with breakfast.

"Hey Gabby, what was the name of your position at OFI?" She looked at me. "It's pretty simple. It's Arson Investigator." I then looked up at her and smiled. "Right." She chuckled and then looked at Matteo. "Look at your daddy, so silly. Can't even remember mommy's old job title." I then smiled as she walked over with him and breakfast.

Grabbing the plate from her, I smiled when I put it in the middle of the bed next to Matteo's basinet where he can relax. "Here, give me this little guy and we can put him in the basinet. Then, you can sit down in your chair while I feed you and we can talk about OFI." Gabby nodded and smiled, giving me Matteo so that I can put him in his basinet.

Once Matteo was in his basinet, Gabby moved to sit in my lap and smiled as she wrapped her arm around my shoulders and leaned against my chest. I then wrapped my arm around her back and smiled as we both looked at Matteo. I then slipped down in bed a bit and felt Gabby roll over in my arms to face me. She then hugged me and smiled. "I already ate breakfast, you eat."

I nodded, loving the feeling of her in my arms as I moved to grab the plate of food. I then grab the fork she brought and started to eat while holding Gabby close to me in my arms, already loving how this day was going because of how relaxed we both were.