My Secret Weapons

Erin's POV: When Gabby said that Matt and Antonio are her secret weapons when it comes to Ruzek, I didn't understand what she meant. "Okay, how in the world are they your secret weapon when it comes to Ruzek?" She chuckled and smiled. "I literally just have to bat my eyes and sweet talk Matt and he will literally punch Ruzek for not letting me sit."

Matt then turned his head and looked at her. "What's this about Ruzek not letting you sit in his chair?" He then turned to look at Ruzek before Gabby turned around. "Calm down and help Antonio. I am talking to Erin about how you would do anything for me to sit down." Matt nodded at her and smiled before going back to work.

Gabby then turned around and looked at me again. "And be honest with me, Jay would do the same for you. Not that you need him to considering, you are a detective here." Erin then sighed and looked at me. "Unofficially. Hank just lets me stay here because we are family and because Jay is my baby daddy. I just quit the FBI so they can't transfer me."

That's when Hank walked out and looked at me. "Erin, you are coming back to work for me when I say you are cleared for work. You have a job and are getting benefits. However, I am not putting you to work until the birth of my grandchild and 3 months of mandatory maternity leave." I looked at him and nodded. "Jay get paternity leave too?"

Hank then smirked at me. "Depends whether I like him when the kid is born or not." That got Jay a little bit frazzled. "Hank! I am taking time off when my kid is born. For christs' sakes. You really think I am going down that rabbit hole?" I then looked at him confused. "What are you talking about rabbit hole?"