Chapter 357

An Hour Later as they Continued to talk to Antonio

Gabby's POV: As we laughed with Antonio, I smiled because this was fun. Unfortunately, the fun was about to end because I just got a text from Hermann. Grabbing my phone, I looked at it and then sighed while also smiling. "Need to take an extra shift for $. Can you work Molly's tonight?" I then smiled at the idea. "Hey, so...not to cut this short but I have plans tonight."

Matt turned to look at me. "What are you doing?" I smiled at him. "I have my first shift back at Molly's since moving home." Matt smiled when I said that before nodding. Antonio then looked at us. "You going to go with her Matt?" Matt turned his head and then shook it. "Somebody has to stay home and watch Matteo." I sighed and thought about it, really wanting Matt to come.

Antonio could sense I wanted Matt to go. "Dude, listen....you need a date night with my sister or at least time out of the house. It's not healthy for you to stay inside with a baby all the time. Go spend time with her and your friends at Molly's" Matt smiled when Antonio said that. "You really don't mind watching Matteo?" He shook his head and smiled.

"If we are being honest, I was just going to stay here anyways. The kids are at Laura's and I am off shift still after getting shot. So, I was literally just going to pass out on the couch." I smiled when Antonio said that before kissing Matt's forehead. "Listen, I need to pump some. And you are going to learn how to bartend tonight. That way, you can help at your bar." I then went to get up to go make some bottles. Matt then looked at me. "Since when is it my bar?"

I turned to look at him and smiled. "You do realize you've always owned a bit of it right? You negotiated it when you did the renovations for a reduced price." Antonio then spoke up. "I still think he did it just to get in your pants." Matt then turned to look at him, insulted. "Sure, because my fiancé would've loved that. Oh, and totally....I had time to do that when my fiancé died on Molly's opening night." Matt then got up and walked away to the bedroom, insulted.

 As I watched Matt walk away, I turned to look at my brother. "You are so watching Matteo for us at your place tonight. I will get him packed up after I talk to Matt." I then walked away to our bedroom, feeling bad for him.