Chapter 368

Gabby's POV: Once Matt left to go to the game, I walked back in to see Antonio making some ground beef while having everything out for tacos. "We having tacos tonight?" Antonio turned to look at me and nodded when he saw me. "Since you are here, I am going to be taking advantage of someone with two hands."

I chuckled when he said that and then nodded, walking over to the fridge to grab the cheese. "Can you get me your cheese grater out?" Antonio nodded and then walked over to his island before grabbing it. He then also grabbed the tongs and a couple spoons. I smiled when he did that before going to grab the cheese.

"So, when was the last time your kids were here?" I started to grate the cheese while speaking to Antonio. "They were here last night. They'll be back tomorrow." I nodded and smiled when he said that. "Is Laura going to be joining them here?" Antonio chuckled. "We are still trying Gabby. However, I think she's found someone."

I sighed when I heard that, knowing that he was hoping it would work. "Don't give up on love Antonio. Heck, start dating Brett again. I am tired of her staring at my husband the same way she stared at you when you first starting dating." Antonio then looked at me. "Do I heard a hint of jealousy in your voice?"

I sighed and put the cheese down before turning to look at him. "Matt says nothing happened. I want to believe him but, how can I when I see the way Brett is looking at him? I mean, it's how I look at him. At least he's my husband." Antonio nods while looking at me. "Exactly, you're married. Stop being jealous Gabby."

I nodded and went back to grating some cheese. "I swear, it's like there is always some jealousy in our relationship. First, it was me towards Matt and Hallie, then it was Matt towards me and Pete, then it was me towards Matt and Beth, and then it was Matt towards me and Jake." Antonio then looked at me. "Cordova?"

"Yes, by the way...he's married now." Antonio was shocked by this. "And here's the kicked. She looks just like me." Antonio then glared at me. "I never liked that guy." I gave him my c'mon face. I then stated. "You never liked any of my boyfriends."