Chapter 384

Gabby's POV: 30 minutes later, after eating breakfast...me and Matt were now getting ready to go. I just grabbed my bag and put my shoes on when I felt Matt pass me my coat. I smiled at him before going to put it on. "Thanks." I then saw he was wearing his Captain's jacket before looking at Antonio. "Okay, just need to confirm some things." I then walked over to the couch.

Antonio looked at me, knowing the speech. "His doctors are at Med, Dr. Halstead and Dr. Manning. You do not get any other doctor! You get them to take care of him and call me. His naptimes are 10 and 3. Maximum of 1 1/2 hours. If you come to the firehouse, supper is at 5...if you don't call me and feed him a bottle at 5:30. Lights go down at 6 automatically, don't put them on...it helps him sleep. Bath is at 7, then you spend time with him in his room until bed by 7:45. Any questions, you call me."

Matt then smiled when he saw me getting all protective. "Good, you got it out perfectly. Now, can we go? I don't want to be late for my first shift as a paramedic. I heard my boss is gorgeous but is also very strict when it comes to what she wants." I turned to look at him and smirked. I then walked over to him and grabbed his jacket, kissing him softly.

Antonio then glared at us. "Get out of here and don't make me barf all over your new couch." I nodded and smiled. "Let's go. Time to get to work." I then grabbed Matt's hand and smiled, ready to go to work.