Chapter 370

An Hour Later - After Supper

Gabby's POV: After eating supper together, me and Antonio decided to watch some spanish TV. I never got a chance to do this at home because we didn't have the channels. Most of the time, this is what I did with Antonio. However now, there was something else I did. I watched as he held Matteo for me, giving me a break while we talked. "You look comfortable."

He turned to look at me while turning the TV show down. "I am. Matteo is just relaxed. I am so jealous. Why did you get the easy baby and I got two little monsters?" I chuckled when he said that and pushed a strand of my hair behind my ear. "Maybe it's because I am dedicating all my time towards him. I mean Antonio, you didn't take any paternity leave."

Antonio nodded. "In hindsight, I should have. Laura was so miserable right after. She was exhausted. The first time around, it probably would've just been like a week or two. But, when Diego was born...I should've been there for her to take care of Eva." I then smiled. "At least you asked me to be there." I smiled before looking at the time. "Hey, Game's on."

Antonio nodded and then smiled as he changed it to the Blackhawks game. "Do you know where Matt is sitting?" I shook my head. "Let's not think about how he is there right now. He is going to be taking me to a game for Valentine's day. I just haven't told him yet." Antonio looked at me. "You are buying the tickets aren't you?" I nodded. "He can buy me dinner. It's his birthday/valentine's day gift."

Antonio looked at me confused. "How close are his birthday and Valentine's Day?"