Did you Forget who my Brother is?

Randy "Mouch" McHolland's POV: How in the world did Gabby know I am supposed to be on a diet? She hasn't been here in over a year and I never told Matt or anybody for that matter. I wonder if Trudy told her friends at work. Maybe then it got relayed to her through Jay. I mean, he is really good friends with her and so his his brother Will. 

"How do you know Trudy put me on a diet?" Gabby just looked at me and then smirked. "Mouch, did you really forget who my brother is?" That's when I realized that she must've relayed the information through Antonio. Of course. He knows that Gabby always watches over me because she cares and Antonio is the perfect person to relay the message.

"By the way Gabby, how is your brother?" Gabby smiled and was about to answer when Antonio came in with Matteo, crying. "I am good. However, this guy is not." Gabby then turned to look at her brother, furious. "Antonio!" Gabby then got up and looked at Matt. "Matt, you talk to my brother about what we said this morning please?!? I will go take care of him." Matt nodded and then sighed as he watched Gabby get up.

Gabby then went to grab Matteo and his stroller, moving him to Matt's office. Meanwhile, Matt got up and looked at Antonio. "Can I talk to you on the apparatus floor?" He nodded and then sighed, knowing he was in deep shit.