You Okay?

Gabby's POV: As I made my way back to the car, I couldn't help but feel bad for Matt as I saw him sit in the driver's seat. I got in the passenger seat before looking at him. He turned his head when he saw me before sighing. "Sorry about that out there." He put his hand on mine and smiled. I then grabbed it and moved to intertwine our fingers. "You okay?"

Matt nodded and sighed. "I just feel really bad. I mean, we are married yet I still get emotional about loosing Hallie the way I did." I just gave him a moment to breathe before rubbing his arm. "Matt, we can't just forget our past. It's like me with Cordova. I hid it from you and it caused us problems. It was something that pushed us apart. This is different."

Matt nodded and smiled when I said that before rubbing my hand. "I guess it's these times that gets me both emotional and worried at the same time. Worried we are repeating some of our old mistakes." I nodded before leaning over and kissing him softly. "The only mistake I ever made was letting you go. I love you Matt and we are back for good."

Matt smiled when I said that before kissing me one last time. "Listen, let's head home. I am pretty sure that breakfast is either getting cold or is almost ready." I nodded and smiled as he pulled away from the curb, keeping his hand intertwined with mine as he drove us the rest of the way home from the district.