To Jay and Erin

Jay's POV: As I went to get some sparkling water and some beers, I smiled as I went to hand them out to everybody. I then smiled at our friends and family before wrapping my arm around Erin. Hank then spoke up first. "Well, I can't believe I'm saying this...but, to Jay Halstead and Erin Lindsay. I hope you live a long and happy life together."

I smiled and nodded, raising my beer before turning to look at Erin. I then moved to kiss her softly. "Love you." I smiled and then kissed her head. "Love you too." Matt then looked at us. "God, and I thought I was soft at times around Gabby. You guys take it to a whole new level." Gabby smiled when he said that, putting her hand on his knee.

Matt smiled as he grabbed her hand before looking at Matteo who was currently in Gabby's lap, looking really happy. I then started to make faces at him to get him to laugh, which he did. Erin then smiled when I did that, loving the sight of it. "God, you are going to be an amazing dad." I smiled and nodded. "So, while we wait for the food to be ready for lunch. What we doing?"

Matt looked at me and smiled when he heard Matteo fart. He then groaned and looked at Gabby. "Erin, I'm gonna do you a favor and teach this guy how to change a diaper." I turned to look at him and Erin. Erin then smiled at me. "Go learn how to do it." Matt then grabbed Matteo from Gabby and carried him towards the door to grab the diaper bag.

"Can I use your washroom guys? I have a pad I can put on the counter." Erin nodded. "Go ahead Matt. Just make sure Jay can watch." I then went to get up and walked with Matt to the washroom, just doing it so that I don't upset Erin. And who knows? Maybe it will come in handy in a few months when I actually have to change a diaper.