Chapter 415

10 Minutes Later

Gabby's POV: After Antonio left, I was now making my way to Matt's office where I saw him laying down on his bunk, waiting for me to join him. I then smiled as I closed his door before shutting the blinds. "Can I get changed in here?" Matt moved to look up at me and smiled. "Of course. You putting your sweats on?" I nodded. "During the winter, I always change into sweats that I can keep on top my pants." Matt nodded before slipping over in bed.

As I moved to put my sweats on, I decided to grab the sweater I brought before putting my phone on his desk. I grabbed the spare charger he has there and then plugged my phone in. Once that was done, I turned to look at him to see he had the covers open for me to get in. Once I walked over, I smiled while taking my shoes off and slipping close to him. I wrapped my arms around his waist as we got close to each other. 

"What are you thinking of your first day on ambo?" Matt smiled when I said that, putting the covers down before rubbing my arm. "It's great. Honestly, just being with you is amazing. How does it feel being back at the firehouse as an official member of Firehouse 81?" I smiled. "I love it. Honestly, there is nothing quite like it. This is my home." Matt smiled when I said that before kissing my forehead. "Listen, we better get rest in case we have a call."

I nodded and smiled before kissing him softly. "Have a good rest. Love you." Matt smiled. "Love you too." He then gave me another quick kiss before wrapping his arm around my waist. We then both quickly fell asleep that night, getting good rest for a firehouse bed.