Are we Over?

Will's POV: As I made my way to the nurse's station, I overheard Natalie talking to Maggie. That's when I heard her say. "Just promise me you won't tell him I called him a hunk." I was disappointed she was already moving on. I thought we had a chance. Walking up behind her, I sighed. "So, you are telling me we are over?" I was about to walk away when she stopped me.

"Will, no of course not! I was joking with Gabby. I asked her about who she was working with. I may be dating you but I am not blind! Anyways, he's married." I looked at her and nodded. "Sorry." I then grabbed her hand and then rubbed it. "More specifically, he and Gabby are married." I then put two and two together. "Oh, it's Matt. That's awkward."

Natalie nodded and smiled before kissing me softly. "Listen, we need to make this work. Next year, I want to be your wife. Plus, seeing their son is giving me baby fever. I mean, sure we have Owen but...something about these curls are making me want to have one of your kids." Maggie then smiled at us. "Didn't I tell you Will, it's not just bugs that love those curls of yours."

I smiled and nodded before wrapping my arm around Natalie and holding her close. "Listen, let's get back to work. We can talk about us more over coffee?" Natalie smiled and nodded. "Sure." I then moved to kiss her softly before walking away to get back to work. Natalie then smiled at Maggie and went back to work too. God, I hope we can work this out.