Chapter 325

Gabby's POV: As Matt turned to look at me, I listened to him when he asked me..."Wait, 2 months until they get married or 2 months until they break up?" I sighed and thought about it before looking at him. "I think they are not going to make it. Matt, they may not be us but secrets kill relationships. We both know that." Matt nodded and sighed as he kissed my forehead.

"Want to know a secret I've been keeping from you?" I looked at him confused and mad. "I think that my wife is extremely sexy and gorgeous when she is standing close to me like this." I chuckled and smiled, glad that was not a secret. "Helps when my husband is really handsome." We both smiled at each other for a moment before kissing each other softly.

We then both heard Jay Halstead walk up to us. "Bleh. You guys need to get a room." Matt then turned to look at him. "Shut up, I just helped your brother save his relationship with Natalie." Jay then looked at him, confused. "He's been keeping secrets from her remember?" Jay then got scared. "You convinced him to tell her about...." Matt nodded. "Dude, I speak from experience."

Jay sighed. "If this screws up our mission, you get to tell Voigt." I just glared at him. "No, you get to be there for your brother. Jay, where are your morals? You should be there for your brother first. Sorry but Voigt is a jackass. If he can't let Natalie into the mission then no wonder his wife left him." Jay then looked at him. "She didn't leave him, she died." 

I just looked at Matt and then stuttered. "Sorry, I didn't know." Jay sighed and nodded. "Listen, I am going to go find Will and Natalie. If he tells her, I need to brief her about what's happening and how she has to keep everything secret. By the way, how was the honeymoon?" We both looked at each other and smiled. I spoke up though. "Memorable, wouldn't change a thing."

Jay smiled. "Listen, you guys get out of here. You've been to the hospital enough. I need to go find Will and Natalie." I nodded and smiled at him before turning to look at Matt. "Matteo is at home with Severide right?" Matt nodded and then gulped. "Let's hope our son is safe and in one piece. Because if he isn't I am going to kill Severide." I chuckled and nodded as we left to go home.