Chapter 361

20 Minutes Later at Molly's

Gabby's POV: As I walk up to Molly's, I smile at the sight of the restaurant because I haven't been here in a long time. It was always our hangout. We would spend most nights here. Well, I would be working and Matt would be drinking one beer before I cut him off. I needed a ride home. Walking into the bar, I smiled because it felt like home. That's when I felt Matt behind me.

"Here, give me your coat and then go clock in. I am going to go to the washroom and then I'll order something." I turned to look at him and nodded while giving him my coat. I then kissed him smiling. He kissed me back before letting me go. "Have a good shift." I then walked away and smiled before making my way to the bar to see Hermann getting some ice. 

"You still haven't gotten that ice machine I recommended for the back of the bar?" Hermann looked up at me as he filled up the freezer with ice. "We don't have the budget yet." I sighed and nodded. "Well, that is something we need to do next year." Putting my hair up in a ponytail, I saw Dr. Charles walk in with a sad look on his face. 

"Dr. Charles, finally....I've been to Med enough but haven't been able to see you. How've you been?" Dr. Charles just walks over to the bar and sighs. "Problems with the wife. She's mad because our vacation is over already." I chuckled and nodded. "Trust me, I completely understand. I didn't want to leave Florida a few weeks ago. But, I am glad I'm back."

Dr. Charles then looked up at me. "I saw that story on the news. Is it true that you and Matt rescued that family?" Matt then walked over and answered. "Yes, it is." I turned to look at him and sighed. "You are not sitting there tonight."