Sorry. How was the Walk?

Gabby's POV: As I waited for Matt to come back with Antonio, smiled while rubbing Matteo's head. I loved this moment of peace but, I knew it wouldn't last all day. He had to go back home eventually. And while, I loved being with Matteo...I have to admit that I've missed working. I've missed being in the ambulance. And being in the ambo with Matt just feels amazing. Hopefully, I can convince him to stay on for a while because us working together is really nice. 

Once I heard Matt come back with Antonio, I smiled as I looked up at them both. "Hey." Antonio smiled at me. "Matt said you needed to talk to me." I nodded and then let him sit down next to me. "I want to apologize for that back there. I should've let you tell me you walked here." Antonio moved his hand to mine and then smiled while rubbing it. "Gabby, it's completely normal for you to react that way. It was my mistake. I should've called ahead of time."

I nodded and smiled before looking at Matt. "You just going to stand there or are you going to sit down?" He chuckled and smiled before going to sit down. Antonio then looked at him. "How do you like working on the ambulance?" Matt smiled. "I like it a lot more than I thought I would. The rush is amazing and it's different that the truck. The rush you get when you save someone's life is still the same but you get to see more action. Honestly, I thought firefighting was the harder workout. Trust me, being a paramedic is much harder. It's so fast."

I smiled at him and rubbed his arm. "Does it help that I'm your PIC?" He smiled and nodded before leaning in to kiss me softly. "It does. However, this is just my first day. I know you are going easy on me. Ask me in a couple weeks and you will have a better answer." I smiled at him and nodded before looking at Antonio when I heard the ambo call. I then gave him Matteo. "Listen, can you stay here? We'll do the run and then...I'll do some pumping. Saves you tonight."

Antonio nodded and smiled. "I'll be here. Might go out to see everybody though." I nodded and smiled before running out of Matt's office with his hand in mine. Antonio then turned his attention back to Matteo before smiling. "How about we let your parents' friends see you?" Antonio then moved to put Matteo back in his stroller before making his way out to the common room.