Chapter 463

Matt's POV: After putting some sweats on and making my way out to the living room, I smiled when I saw that Gabby was already there waiting for me on the couch. "You look tired." I chuckled and nodded before making sitting down in my normal spot before leaning against some pillows. I then looked at her and put my arms out, signaling I wanted to hold her.

Gabby then crawled over to me and got in my arms, slipping under the covers before tugging them up. I smiled as I wrapped my arm around her back and then kissed her head softly. "You know, we have the day off tomorrow too." Gabby nodded and smiled when I said that. "Maybe tomorrow we just stay at home and have a family day?"

I liked the sound of that as I moved to rub her back. "That sounds perfect." Gabby then smiled as she moved to grab the remote from me and turned the volume down a bit before starting the game. "Keep it that low. Don't want to wake Matteo up too soon." I then looked down at her. "What if we wake him up a little early? Try and make him tired more so he sleeps through the night?" Gabby looked up at me and I saw her think about it.

"I'd rather not. If we screw up his sleep schedule, it screws ours up too. That isn't good for our bodies. Especially when our sleep schedule is already screwed up enough with work and stuff." I nodded, agreeing with her before moving my fingers to her hair and running her hair from my fingers. She liked that feeling as she laid back down against my chest. 

"If you need a rest Gabby, take a nap here okay? I am not moving anywhere." Gabby nodded and smiled when I said that, moving both her hands to my chest as I wrapped my arm around her back, holding her close and just enjoying this little bit of time alone with her. We both eventually fell asleep on the couch together, us both being tired after our last shift.