Chapter 470

Meanwhile, at the district:

Antonio's POV: As I lean against my desk at the district, I can't help but wonder where Diego is. That's when I heard Sylvie run up to me. "Antonio!" I turned to look at her, not having called her. "Hey, what are you doing here?" She walked up to me and then came to hug me. "You really think that Gabby was not going to call me? Antonio, Diego is missing."

I nodded as I moved my hands to her hips and then held her close. That's when I saw Eva and Laura walk into the unit. "Laura." I then let Sylvie go so I could hug my ex. She hugged me scared before letting me go. "Oh Laura, thought I'd introduce you to my girlfriend." Laura walked up to Sylvie and then nodded. "Hi, I'm Sylvie Brett." 

Laura then hugged her. "Congratulations. Antonio is a great dad. He's always wanted more kids. If I couldn't give him any hey...at least someone can." I looked at my ex and sighed. "Laura, shut up with that. Sylvie, you okay?" Sylvie nodded and smiled while looking at Eva. "Hi Eva, want to come relax with me in the back room there?" Eva nodded and followed Sylvie.

I then turned to look at Laura. "Laura, that's my girlfriend and the mother of my child. Please, treat her with respect. Also, Matt and Gabby are going to be here soon. Don't make them play favorites right now." Laura nodded. "Sorry, just stressed." I nodded and understood when I heard Gabby walk in with Matt and Matteo. "Oh guys, come here."

Me and Laura turned to look at her and then smiled as we all came together to hug each other.