Did you tell Chief?

Gabby's POV: After getting the list of replacements for Sylvie, I smiled as I carried it out to the car where Matt was already waiting for me with my stuff in the car. I was glad he went ahead because that way, I could talk to Chief alone. We talked about Sylvie so I could let him know that Antonio was the father. He deserved to know why I knew a lot about her pregnancy. That way, if he had questions...he could ask me. Unfortunately, that was not a good idea.

As I walked into the car, Matt looked at me. "Did you tell Chief that Antonio was the father?" I turned to look at him, shocked. "Why?" Matt sighed and then put his phone in the cup holder. "Mouch just asked me if I could get Sylvie to call him so he could talk to her about adding Antonio as her power of attorney." I sighed when he said that. "Great, now the whole firehouse knows. Well, I am pretty sure that Mouch already knew anyways."

As Matt started to drive away, he didn't understand why. "Why would Mouch know?" I felt his hand on my leg as we drove away and sighed. "Mouch is married to Trudy Platt. Antonio is friends with her. He hasn't dated anyone but Sylvie since he got back and they've been on double dates with Jay and Erin." Matt looked shocked when he heard the name Erin. "Wait, Erin Lindsay is back in town? I thought she moved to New York City to work for the FBI?"

I sighed and looked at him. "They're in one of our situations according to Sylvie." Matt chuckled and smiled. "Oh god, why didn't he tell me yet. I mean, he can come to me for advice on this." I nodded and smiled when we started to drive by the CPD Intelligence Office. That's when we saw them walking hand in hand into the building,. "Wait, that's them. Stop!" I then opened my window to yell out at them. "Halstead! Lindsay!" They both turned to look at us and smiled.

Matt then parked the car and I got out so we could talk to them.