He Needs Emergency Surgery

After Rushing Gabby to the Hospital

Gabby's POV: After making my way to med, I run in past the main desk and into the Emergency Department, not caring what people say. That's when I find Maggie. "Maggie!" She turned to look at me and saw I was panicked. "Gabby, you okay?" I then looked at her. "Matt, he's been shot...he's here." Maggie then nodded and went to hug me. That's when I saw Will come over to me. "Gabby, I was about to call you when I saw you come in."

I turned to look at him, scared. "How is he? He okay?" Will looked at me like he didn't know the answer. "Gabby, we don't know the answer yet. We're taking him in for surgery." I got scared when he said that. "Is he awake right now?" He nodded. "Yes, but we are going to...." I looked at him. "I need to see him before you bring him up. Please Will."

Will then nodded and brought me to his room. I then walked in and saw Matt there, about to be connected to the monitors and tubes when he saw me. Matt reached out for me. "Gabby!" Natalie then calmed him down. "Matt, relax. Here, get close Gabby." I then moved to stand next to him and then put my hand on his chest. I leaned my forehead against his and then moved to kiss him. "You're going to be okay. I love you." Matt then kissed me before nodding. "I love you."

I then let him go and then watched as Natalie and the nurses walked him away to surgery. I then went to grab Will's arm and looked at him. "You save my husband! I am not loosing him to this! And I don't want you to just hand him over to another doctor. You Will Halstead saved my life, now you go do the same with my husband. Got it!" Will nodded and hugged me before going.

I then sighed as I watched him leave with Matt, looking at Maggie. "Maggie, can you call everybody and tell them to come? I am going up to the Chapel to pray." Maggie then nodded before looking for April. "April!" April then walked over to us. "Yes Maggie?" Maggie then looked at her. "Can you go sit with Gabby in the chapel? Matt is in surgery." April nodded and then rubbed my arms. "Let's go sit down together Gabby." I nodded and then followed her away.