Chapter 332 (October 16, 2020)

Gabby's POV: As I woke up the next morning, I was shocked that Matt was still in bed with me asleep. Normally, he is either outside keeping Matteo quiet or he is feeding him. That's when I started to hear Matteo in the crib located at the end of our bed. Quietly moving to get up so I didn't wake Matt up, I decided to take Matteo out of the bedroom and into the living room. Unfortunately, that plan didn't go too well with my plan to let Matt sleep in a bit.

"Gabby, my eyes." I sighed as I held Matteo in my arms and turned around to look at him. "Sorry, you can't have it both ways. I was going to let you sleep in. But, I need to leave to go sit out in the living room to feed him and make you breakfast." Matt then looked at me. "Gabby, if you need breakfast....I can come and make it." I stopped him. "No, you always make me breakfast. I want to make it for once. Matt, let me cook again. I am not a China doll."

Matt just smiled and nodded. "Fine, but we are staying in here today right?" I nodded and smiled. "Just relax and maybe read a book or something. Do something you want to do instead of something you have to do for once." Matt then smirked at me. "Well, that would involve you being in bed with me." I chuckled. "God, remind me why I married someone with such a dirty mind?" He smiled at me. "Because you love me like crazy and know you are mine."

I smiled and nodded before walking over to him. I then leaned down to kiss him softly while holding Matteo in my arms. "I have to feed him. I'll be back when he's done so he can have a little daddy time. Go take that shower though. You stink." He nodded and smiled. "And remember what I said last night. No sex today, just family time." I nodded and smiled before letting him go and then walking out to the kitchen so I could feed Matteo and make breakfast.