I Don't Mean it that Way

Gabby's POV: After hearing what just came out of my mouth, I felt so bad. Why didn't I just shut my mouth! I mean, Matt is going to be pissed that I think of him just as a way to help Matteo with money. What if this makes him think that's the only reason we got married again? I can't let him think that. Please god, don't let him think that. "Matt, you know I don't mean it that way."

Matt nodded as I bit my lip before wrapping his arm around me. I then put my hand on his chest as we stood close to one another. "I know." He then moved to kiss my forehead softly. "We got married again because we love each other. And because the only reason we split was because you went to Puerto Rico. Honestly, I think even if you just moved back for good...I would've still wanted to be with you and marry you again."

I smiled when he said that. "Matt, I always wanted to be with you. It's just....our goals didn't align anymore at the time. I wanted to be in Puerto Rico and you wanted to be here. That's done now. I want to be here with you. Sure, the kids part was another reason we split but...that's solved too." Matt smiled at me and nodded before bending down to kiss me.

After sharing a quick kiss, Matt smiled at me. "Text Jay and Erin and ask them if we can go there instead. Tell them I can build them a nursery if they want but, I need to see the room." I nodded and smiled. "Only if you go shower." Matt nodded and chuckled before kissing my forehead. He then walked away to the bedroom to go take a shower while I grabbed my phone to call Erin.