Chapter 464

Gabby's POV: After napping with each other for the last 75 minutes, I was finally woken up. No, not by the sound of Matteo's cries or naturally but by Matt rolling over off the couch. Falling onto the ground, I banged my head and then looked at him. "Matt!" Matt then woke up and looked at me. "Oh shit, you okay?" He rolled over to get off me and then sat up. 

I then went to touch the back of my head where it hurt. "Here, let me get you some ice." I nodded before going to get up and moving to the couch. Meanwhile, Matt went to the fridge and grabbed an ice pack before also grabbing some towels to wrap around it so it wasn't too cold. He then walked over to me and sighed. "Gabby, I'm so sorry."

I then looked at him before reaching out for the ice. "It's okay Matt, we should sleep here anyways." He nodded and then went to sit next to me. "Here, give me the ice Matt." He moved to put it on my head. "I got it. Just relax okay Gabby?" He then went and felt for a bump on my head and found it before putting ice on it.

I then smiled when he did that because it showed me how much he cared for me. It was sweet what he was doing and I was already feeling better. Moving my hand to grab his, I smiled as I looked at him. "I think we are more tired than we actually thought." Matt nodded and agreed. "What do you say we stay in bed today? Matteo is in his nursery for now."

I nodded and then smiled. "Here, get me the ice pack that you use for your back sometimes. I can put it on my pillow as we lay down in bed together. We can watch TV or something. By the way, thanks for getting me a TV in there." Matt then looked at me. "How do you know I bought you a TV?" I smiled at him. "It's here, waiting to be installed. Didn't you see it on the bed? Antonio brought it to us while we were at Jay and Erin's."

Matt nodded and then smiled at me. "Then how about we go to the room. You can lay down in bed and I can set up the TV? Let me get the tools and one of our cable boxes then, I will get it set up so we can sit in there the rest of the day." I smiled and nodded as I got up. I then moved to kiss him softly before walking away to the bedroom. "Don't forget to lock your truck!"

Matt nodded and then smiled before going to grab his truck keys before making his way out to his truck so that he could get his tools.