Linstead Baby Bump

Jay's POV: As me and Erin were about to walk into the Precinct, I heard our names being called. That's when I turned my head to see Gabby walking over towards us after getting out of the car. I knew that Antonio couldn't keep his mouth shut. Either him or Natalie. She did deliver their baby after all. When she walked up to us, she smiled. "Well if it isn't Mrs. Lindsay."

Erin walked up to her and then smiled, hugging her. "How are you?" Gabby leaned back and smiled. "How am I? How are you Erin? You are glowing. How far along are you?" I turned to look at Erin and smiled at her. She then responded. "I am 3 months. That's why we just told people. Who told you anyways?" Gabby smiled at her. "Sylvie told me." 

I then looked at Matt and smiled at him while I let the girls talk. "Any advice for me?" Matt just looked at me and sighed. "Sorry bud, I never dealt with a pregnancy...only with a baby." That's when Gabby turned around, sighing. "Matt, you know I am sorry and remember why right?" Matt then nodded and kissed her head. "I know, let's not go there."

Erin then smiled at us. "Listen, it was good to see you. And by the way, I am not going to hold it against you Matt that you are not friends with Voigt." I turned to look at her before gulping. "Erin, I told you that was not a subject you bring up with him. They may have cleared the air but...he still holds a grudge because he blames him for the death of his first fiancé," 

Erin then looked at Matt. "First Fiancé?" Matt then sighed. "Girlfriend from college. Was murdered. Voigt was in the middle of an investigation that involved her clinic. People attacked her and stabbed her to death." Erin just stared at him in shock. "Oh my god, I am so sorry. I didn't know." Matt looked at Gabby and sighed. "I am going to go sit in the car." Matt then kissed her forehead, walking away.

Gabby then looked at me. "It's still hard for him."