Chapter 454

Gabby's POV: As I make my way to Jay and Erin's living room, I can't help but smile at amazing space they have. "Okay, be honest with me...how much is your rent?" Jay chuckled when I said that. "Actually, I own the place. I used some of my dad's life insurance." I then turned to look at him and nodded. "That's a good way to use the money." 

Matt nodded and smiled as he set Matteo's car seat on the couch. He then went to grab him and smiled. "Hi bud, want to meet somebody?" I then smiled at the sight before watching Matt carry him to the kitchen. "Here Erin, I want you to meet him properly. This is our son Matteo Andres Casey." Erin then smiled as she reached out for him. "Can I?"

I nodded and let her hold him. She then grabbed him and smiled. "God, he's adorable." I then watched as she supported his head perfectly. "You hold a baby before?" Erin nodded and smiled. "Hank's son Justin has a kid." I completely forgot about Justin. "Shit, I forgot about Justin." However, Matt didn't. "I didn't but, that's another story."

I could tell Matt was biting his tongue as I turned to look at him. "Hey Jay, listen...you know Matt's a construction guy right?" I said, trying to change the topic. Jay smiled. "Yes, I was actually going to bring it up. Think you could build us a nursery? We'll pay for the materials and everything." Matt nodded and smiled. "Sure, how about I see the room?"

Jay nodded before going to lead Matt away to the room that he and Erin were going to use for their kid's nursery. Meanwhile, I walked over to Erin and stood next to her. "Sorry about that awkwardness. Listen, if this is putting you in a bad place...you know having someone that hates the guy you think of as a dad, then we understand."

Erin laughed and chuckled when she said that. "Girl, if I lived life and only associated with people who don't hate Hank, I would be lonely and friendless." I chuckled when she said that. "So, how about I take this guy back from you and we can talk about women's stuff. I need to talk about Kamala's debate performance."

After grabbing Matteo from her again, I moved to sit in front of her on a bar stool. She then smiled at me. "Oh my god, she swept the floor with him." I smiled when she said that. "So, I am assuming that...you are not voting republican?" She stared at me. "Why would I vote for that pig of a man who treats women like crap. Trust me, I am not voting for him."

I smiled when she said that before turning my attention to Matteo. He was smiling at me and just relax, god he was amazing right now.