CPD Southsiders Ball

Matt's POV: When Gabby brought up the CPD Southsiders Ball, I remembered hearing about it once but...I never really got an explanation in detail about what exactly it was. It was obviously a dance but, the title is confusing. That's when Antonio decided to explain. "The CPD Southsiders Ball is a charity event that benefits youth in south Chicago where the poverty rate is high. There is also a lot of gang violence there. We make sure to reach out to victims there to keep it safe."

I nodded and then remembered something. "Sylvie, don't you live in that area of town?" Sylvie then nodded. "Yes, I am looking for a new place." Antonio then shook his head. "You mean we are looking for a new place. Sylvie, move in with me and my kids. You are having another one of my kids and you should live with our family." Sylvie looked at him and nodded as she went to kiss him softly. That's when I heard Severide walk up to my office.

I turned to look at him and then smiled when I saw he was carrying Matteo and pushing his stroller. "Your son spit up on my shirt and pants. Now, if you excuse me...I am going to take a shower. You deal with him." I nodded and chuckled before looking at Gabby. "I'll go change him." Gabby then nodded and smiled before looking at her brother again. Grabbing the stroller, I pushed it to the bathroom to change Matteo while leaving Gabby to speak with her brother.