Chapter 334

Matt's POV: As I finished eating breakfast, I smiled because Gabby was still in my arms. Rubbing her stomach as we moved to lay down together, I smiled while tugging the covers up. Her body was right up against mine as I held her from behind. She then decided to roll over in my arms and smiled as we looked at each other for a minute. "You aren't going to put the plate away?"

I shook my head and smiled. "I'll keep it here until I have to get up. I am too comfortable to want to move right now. Also, I have everything I need right now already next to me." Gabby smiled when I said that before grabbing my neck and kissing me softly. I smiled as I moved my hand next to her on the bed, feeling her hand rub my arm until I heard Matteo.

As I pulled away from the kiss, we both heard him burp for the first time on his own. He then had this nice smile on his face which looked adorable. "Well, looks like he's my son." Gabby turned to look at me confused. "Of course he's your son. Wait, are you questioning.." I stopped her right there. "Gabby, of course not! What I mean is, that is what I do sometimes when I am drinking."

Gabby then nodded and sighed. "Sorry, just...never mind." I nodded and then moved to kiss her forehead. "Gabby, I promise. I am never going to question Matteo's paternity. And we both know why. You wouldn't put your life on the line to have kids for anybody but me." Gabby smiled when I said that before moving her hand to my neck and kissing me softly. 

I then decided to get her to roll over in my arms so I could hold her and we could calm down a little bit. Wrapping my arm around her waist, I moved to grab her hand and intertwined our fingers. "Let's save that for when he needs to go take a nap okay?" Gabby nodded and smiled as she nuzzled up to me. I then smiled at Matteo before grabbing my iPad which was next to me.

Gabby smiled when she realized that there was more recordings she had to watch. "Want to keep catching up on my recordings with me?" She turned to look at me quickly to get my response. "Of course, I'd love that. Something easy we can do to relax while not getting too intimate with each other." Gabby then smiled as she kissed me before grabbing my iPad.

Opening it, she went to put in my passcode which never changed from when we were married. She then opened our Cable/PVR application and went to see what was on. "Here's a show I like. Law & Order: SVU either that or we can watch more Dateline." I looked at her and smiled. "Let's watch Dateline. That way we can play a game and guess what's going to happen."

Gabby nodded, liking that idea because it mixed three of her favorite things. A game, watching Dateline and spending time as a family.