Chapter 365 (October 18, 2020)

24 Hours Later:

Matt's POV: As I finished getting ready for the game, I smile as I got to put my Patrick Kane jersey on before watching as Gabby comes into the room. I smile at her before walking up to her. "You're positive you are okay with me going to the game with Severide?" She nodded and smiled before going to hug me. She then kissed me softly. "Yes, you deserve it."

I smiled as we looked at each other before kissing her forehead. "What are your plans for tonight?" She smiled at me. "You pack your bag like I told you to?" I then looked at her and nodded. "Yes, with some PJs, boxers, socks and a set of clothes for tomorrow. This in case I get drunk?" Gabby then shook her head.

"Nope, it's because tonight...you are going to drop me off at Antonio's place on your way to the game with Severide. Then, you are going to meet me there after. We are going to stay the night. I already have everything at the door and ready to go." I smiled, glad Gabby was going to spend some quality time with her brother.

"Okay then, want me to grab Matteo or the stuff?" I smiled at him. "Matteo, it's cute when you carry the little baby carrier. You can put some of the other stuff on your shoulder. But c'mon, his house a little bit out of the way and you should get going to the game anyways. Don't want to make Severide wait for you now do you?"

I smiled and nodded before going to grab my bags, ready to go drop Gabby off at her brother's place while also heading to the Blackhawks game with Severide.