Chapter 431

Matt's POV: When Gabby brought up the aneurysm specialist, I was shocked. And I was a little scared to say anything because this was not a memory I look fondly on. It's hard for me to think about because this appointment ended our first marriage. "Maybe we should just wait. It's not really a pressing issue considering we aren't going to have kids naturally again." Gabby looked at me, a little taken aback by my response.

"Matt, I know you. There's another reason." I sighed when I heard the microwave alarm go off. I was making us some egg sandwiches for lunch and the eggs were finally ready. "Sorry, eggs." Gabby nodded and then watched as I went to grab them. Once I had them, I went to put them on the bread with cheese and mayo before quickly washing the container. After that, I looked at Gabby and then walked over to her.

"I think we both know what the other reason why I am scared to go back to this place again." Gabby nodded, starting to understand. Moving to sit next to her, I felt her cuddle up to me while slipping her legs in between mine and laying her head down on my shoulder. After moving my hand to her leg, I felt her wrap her arms around mine. "Us going to that doctor caused us to split up. Gabby, you ran after that."

Gabby nodded before sighing. "Stuff is different now though. I can't run because Matteo is here. You are here, my life is here." I nodded and then moved to kiss her forehead softly. "Gabby, is there another reason you want to go see the aneurysm specialist?" Gabby thought about it and I knew she was about to say no. "Gabby, be honest with me. Let's say in your dream world, the aneurysm was gone. Would you pursue having another baby?"

Gabby bit her lip and nodded. "Please don't be mad."