What did you do for your Wedding?

Matt's POV: When Christie told me she knew I was married again, I had mixed emotions. I felt bad because this was the second wedding in a row that I didn't have my family there. But then again, we weren't in a good place. Also, I was kinda shocked she stalked me on FaceBook. Does that mean she's seen Matteo on there? I mean, not that we've posted many pictures. 

"Uhm, we did something in between a courthouse wedding and a church wedding." Christie got confused when I said that. "What's in the middle of that?" I sighed, knowing I had to explain. "Christie, I don't want to go into details. But, Gabby and her dad got into a fight because he is mad I got her pregnant. You remember why we couldn't have a kid remember?"

Christie sighed. "Yes, I remember that conversation and it was why you divorced." I nodded and then sighed. "Well, her dad was not happy that she put her life on the line to give me our son. So, we wanted to show him we meant business when we said that we were in it for the long run. So, I surprised her with a wedding in the Hospital Chapel." 

Christie chuckled. "Hey, at least you got married in a church." I smiled at the thought of that. "Honestly, it's kinda shocking. I mean, me...the guy who really only went to church because Gabby's family is really Christian got married in a Hospital Chapel. Then again, it was perfect. I had her as my wife again and we had Matteo there with us."

I then realized that was the first time that I mentioned his name to her. "Matteo...that's a cute name. It's like your name but...the Spanish version of it."