Chapter 386

Matt's POV: As I got in the driver's eat, I moved to buckle in before turning the Ambo on. I then pulled away before going to the road. I was about to look both ways when Gabby yelled. "Turn the sirens on and go! No need to wait!" I got scared and nodded, leaving before driving quickly. "Sorry, first call of the day." I then turned to go to the accident.

"Approaching scene. Want me to grab gurney?" Gabby then yelled back. "Yes. I'll get to work." Once I pulled up, I got out quickly while leaving the Ambo running. Closing the door, I saw Gabby rush by me...running faster than normal. "Run faster, this is as life!" I then heard what she said and went to grab the gurney, running over.

"HELP!" I then followed the sound to see what's happening when Gabby bent over. "What happened?" I saw a bystander and she responded. "He was just walked then started to fall over. Then he seized." I nodded and then looked at Gabby as I opened the bag. "What is it eppy?" She nodded and then went to push some in. "Help me put him on the Guerney."

I nodded and then moved it closer to her. I then looked at the guy. "Grab his feet, I got the top. You are still recovering!" Gabby nodded and then went to grab the guy's feet. She then set him down before turning to look at the woman. "You want to come with us or get him some help by someone else?" She looked at us and then shook her head. "Go!"

We both nodded and just ran away, bringing him to the ambulance. "You drive now Gabby. I will take care of him." Gabby nodded and then went to help me put him in the back before going to close the doors behind me. She then went into the driver's seat and got it. "Hold on tight." I then went to hook him up to the monitors (thank god Gabby taught me this at least) and then started to check his blood pressure. I then smiled as we rushed to Chicago Med.