Chapter 443

Matt's POV: After starting the pizza, I decided to go get changed into some sweats in the bedroom. Gabby was currently running the bath for Matteo in the bathroom so he was currently alone on the bed. I smiled at him while walking over to my side of the bed, grabbing my sweats from my dresser. Taking off my shirt before putting it in the laundry, I smiled while slipping my a new shirt on and walking over to Matteo. "Hi Buddy, someone ready to take a nice bath?"

He smiled at me while I took my pants off and changed into my sweats. I then went to put my clothes in the hamper before walking back over to him and bending down to kiss his cheek. I then went to tickle him a bit and smiled. "Who's a happy baby? Who's daddy's little happy baby?" That's when I heard Gabby come out, smiling and chuckling. "God, that's adorable."

I turned to look at her, a little embarrassed as I started to blush. She then walked up to me and smiled while rubbing my arms. "Hey, no need to be embarrassed. You're a dad. You like to play with your son. If that's how you play with him then it's not embarrassing, it's adorable." I smiled, agreeing with her before wrapping my arm around her waist and looking at Matteo.

"He's adorable too. We did good. Well, you did good." Gabby then looked up at me. "Hey, he's 50% your DNA." I nodded. "That he is. I think he looks a bit like me. I don't know why but, I recently found some old pictures of me as a baby on FaceBook. Either that or Christie sent them to me because she has all of my mom's pictures." I then went to grab my phone to show Gabby.

"Here is a picture of me when I was about the same age as Matteo." Gabby then grabbed my phone and looked at it. "Holy shit, you guys are like twins." I nodded and smiled when she said that. "It's what makes this even more magical. Seeing what you looked like as a baby. But listen, enough of this. This guy needs to get bathed and I need to check the Pizza."

Gabby nodded and smiled. "I'll be out soon. Can you get his rocker out? I think it's time we start using it more than his chair. You know, the electric one that rocks him back and forth?" I knew the exact one she's talking about. "It's in the nursery. I'll put it in the living room and we can keep it there. When you're done with the bath, come out. The pizza will be ready by then." Gabby nodded and smiled, giving me a quick kiss before grabbing Matteo and taking him to the bath.

Meanwhile, I went back out to the kitchen to check on the pizza.